Welcome to www.pujalamps.com (the “Site“).
The Site is operated by Malathi Ranganathan Poonkuzhali, trading as M/s P&P Metalloys and Engineering Company (“Site Owner”).
The Site offers individuals (collectively, “the users”) the opportunity to engage with the Site Owner’s business and purchase the products and services offered on the Site.
The terms “we” and “us” refers to Site Owner and its affiliates, vendors and service providers, and the term “you” refers to you, the user of the Site.
What do we Provide on the Site
We provide various products such as puja lamps, lamp oil refills and tea light candles which are offered under our brand(s) through the Site and any other related websites, toolbars, widgets, applications or other distribution channels we may, from time to time, operate. The Site is available only for your personal use and is not intended to be used for any business or commercial purpose otherwise than agreed by the Site Owner.
Acceptance of the Terms
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate.
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
- your use of the Site does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Use of the Site is void where prohibited; and.
Registration and Your Account
Security and Access of Your Account
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for all activities carried out under your account. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to you or any third party that may be incurred as a result of any unauthorised access and/or use of your account, or otherwise.
You agree not to use the account, username or password of another user (unless validly authorised) at any time or to disclose your password to any third party or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account.
You agree not to access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any computer system, network, website, the Site or any other product, service or website operated by us or any other person. You also agree not to interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any parts of the Site or any accounts, computer systems or networks, etc.
You agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site or any other product, service or website operated by us or any other person.
Your Content, User Data and Privacy
Any content you create, store or post on the Site, including but not limited to personal information, (collectively, “Content”) remains yours. You grant us a limited license to access, copy, modify, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, list information regarding, edit, translate, make derivative works of, share and publicly display such Content to the extent needed by us to operate the Site. The license you grant us is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that we are not required to pay you for the use), transferable and sub-licensable (so that we are able to use our affiliates and sub-contractors such as Internet content delivery networks), and worldwide (because the Internet is global in reach).
You represent and warrant that the Content does not violate any applicable law, rule or regulation or third-party rights. You agree to indemnify us against any claims against us arising out of your Content.
The products and services available on the Site may be purchased through payment of the price quoted therein (“Price”). In case of any errors in the Price quoted, you agree to pay the revised Price which shall be communicated to you. Unless otherwise stated, the Price shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. Service tax and other taxes, if applicable, shall be charged to you on the Price.
You authorise us to charge you for the Price according to the payment method specified in your account. You also authorise us to collect and store the details of your payment, along with other related transaction information. We may also have to share this information with our bankers and payment gateways, etc.
If the payment method specified by you fails or your account is past due, then:
- you agree to pay all amounts due on your account upon demand and reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorised or accepted,we may collect amounts owed using other collection mechanisms (this includes charging other payment methods on file with us); and
- we reserve the right to either suspend or terminate your account with us, including deletion of your account.
- You agree to submit any disputes regarding any charge to your account in writing to us within thirty (30) days of such charge, otherwise such dispute will be waived and such charge will be final and not subject to challenge.
You agree not to use the Site for illegal, harmful, misleading, fraudulent or other malicious purposes or to post, disseminate or communicate any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter or for the transmission of material that contains viruses or other malicious code, or that which infringes or may infringe intellectual property or other rights of another.
Despite these prohibitions, content communicated by other users of the Site may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and we assume no responsibility or liability for this material.
Site Owner does not endorse or promote any Content, data, information or material which may published on the Site, and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the same.
Site Owner shall make reasonable efforts to verify, update and display the credentials, registration or other documentation of users with respect any Content posted by them.
Site Owner shall take-down any data, Content, information, content or material only upon receiving actual knowledge from a court order or on being notified by the appropriate government or its agency that unlawful acts would be committed if the said data, Content, information, content or material is not deleted from the Site.
Inactive Accounts Policy
We reserve the right to disable or deactivate unpaid user accounts that are inactive for more than 60 days. In the event of such termination, all data associated with such account may be deleted.
We may contact you with service-related communication, from time to time, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail or email. We shall use the contact information provided at the time of registration and you should ensure that the same is up-to-date. We may also use contact information to send you other messages, such as updates, user communications, newsletters, changes to features of the Site, or our offers.
If you do not want to receive certain email messages, you may opt out by contacting us. Opting out may prevent you from receiving valuable messages regarding updates, improvements, offers, or communications from other Users. We reserve the right to send you notices about your account even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.
Third Party Links and Interaction
Additionally, we may provide hyperlinks though the Site, or any other form of link or redirection of your connection to other sites (“Third Party Sites”). Links to these Third Party Sites are provided solely for your convenience and in no way does the inclusion of any link on the Site or Services imply our affiliation or endorsement of the linked site, their business practices (including their privacy policies) or any information or content therein. We expressly disclaim responsibility for the accuracy, quality, legality, nature, availability or reliability of Third Party Sites linked to you by or through the Site.
You release us, our officers, employees, agents and successors from claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature arising out of or related to any disputes with other users and / or third parties.
Our trademarks, logos, service marks, images, trade names, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and other distinctive branding features constitute our intellectual property and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part. You agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights when you use the Site and that you will indemnify us for any claims which may arise on us in this regard.
We have invested substantial time and effort into developing the Site and it contains our own or licensed intellectual property. You further agree not to breach our intellectual property rights or attempt to reverse-engineer or discover the source code (by any means) of the Site. You agree that any infringement of these restrictions will cause us irreparable loss.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We do not warrant that:
- the Site will meet your specific requirements.
- the services provided through the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- the results that may be obtained from use of the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations; and.
- any errors on the Site will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Site Owner, their affiliates and associates, and their respective officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of property, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Site
- the cost of procurement of substitute products and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Site.
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
- statements or conduct of any users or third party on the Site; or
- or any other matter relating to the Site.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute regarding the Site, with us or any of the persons detailed above shall be termination of your relationship with us. In no event shall our entire liability to you in respect of any Service, whether direct or indirect, exceed the Price paid by you in the previous one (1) month of use towards products or services available on the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Site Owner, its affiliates and associates, and their respective officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees and its third party service providers from and against any claim, demand, loss, damage, cost, or liability (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to:
- any Content you submit, post, transmit, or make available through the Site or any other service provided by us
- your use or misuse of the Site
- your connection to and use of the Site
- your violation of any rights (including intellectual property rights) of a third party.
- You shall pay all amounts, including the Price of any products or services, through the Site. You may also avail our ‘cash on delivery’ option and pay the amount due to the authorized delivery personnel as communicated to you. Payment of any cash outside the scope of our ‘cash on delivery’ option shall not be considered.
- The charges mentioned on the site are for the products or services only and don’t include cost for replacements/parts or spare parts/warranties/guarantees/ consumables and other supplies.
- The Site may be used by you solely for the purpose stated in Clause 1; you may not use the Site in connection with any other purpose whatsoever without our express prior written consent.
- Links (such as hyperlinks) from our website or the Site to other sites on the Web do not constitute an endorsement by us of those sites or their content. Such links are provided as an information service, for reference and convenience only. We do not control any such sites, and are not responsible for their content. It is your responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of the information obtained from other sites.
Changes to the Site
We reserve the right at any time (and from time to time) to modify, suspend, or discontinue providing the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
Term and Termination
You may terminate your account and end your use of the Site at any time. We have the right (at our sole discretion and without any liability to you) for any reason to:
- delete, disable or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Site
- remove and discard any Content within any account or anywhere on the Site; and
- shut down an account, with or without notice.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
The venue of the arbitration shall be Chennai and the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by both Parties from a panel of independent arbitrators nominated by us. The decision of the sole arbitrator shall be final and unappealable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief to protect our rights in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Questions And Suggestions
P&P METALLOYS AND ENGINEERING COMPANY,
39, KALYANI INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,
VANAGARAM ROAD, ATHIPET, AMBATTUR,
CHENNAI-600058, TAMIL NADU, India