WHY OUR PUJA OIL REFILLS
Lighting an oil lamp exudes positivity.
It has its own field of energy and is highly symbolic. It’s a way of invoking your own inner nature.
Our lamp oil refills have vegetable lamp oil mixed with panchadeepam oil. The ingredients of the panchadeepam oil are
Sesame/Gingely oil, Cow’s ghee, Mahua oil, Castor oil, and Neem oil.
The mystic significance of the oils that we have used are as below:
- Pure Gingely/Sesame oil, is believed to eliminate difficulties and obstacles from one’s life.
- Pure Cow’s ghee, for prosperity, health and happiness. It is also said to bring peace to one’s life and dispel poverty.
- Mahua oil extracted from the Mahua tree, is said to free one from debt.
- Castor oil is believed to bring fame and happiness to one’s family, while promoting harmony.
- Neem oil is said to bring wealth into your home.
Each lamp oil refill lights (burns) up to one hour.
Does not leave any soot or smoke.
- Clean handling.
- Recyclable, eco-friendly.